Third Call for Papers
For the 11th edition, which will take place on 2 October 2020, postgraduate, masters and PhD students as well as researchers who have obtained their PhD over the last five years will have the possibility to present papers. We invite all researchers to submit their abstracts (in English, Portuguese or Spanish, max. 500 words), in the following areas:
- Culture and Heritage
- Ethics & Social Responsibility
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Resources
- Information & Communication Technologies
- International Business
- Languages and Literature applied to Tourism and Management
- Law / Tax Law and Taxation
- The Ethical, Emotional and Subjective Communication Issues in Tourism
Conference Languages: (1) Portuguese, (2) English and (3) Spanish.
- 31 May 2020: Deadline for submission of abstracts (500 words max. and 5 keywords)
- 30 June 2020: Notification of acceptance
- 27 July 2020: Early bird registration
- 04 September 2020: Deadline for registration and payment and for abstract to be published in Book of Abstracts
To abstract submission and registration see here.
Examples of posters
of previous editions:
All abstracts selected for presentation will be published in the Book of Abstracts (with ISBN). After the conference, all participants may submit their work to the following journals: Dos Algarves. A Multidisciplinary e-Journal, Tourism & Management Studies, EJTHR (European Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Recreation), and Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics (JSOD).