1 - Please fill out the online form (Word) to submit your abstract. The file name should be the title of your abstract.
2 - Please fill in the form available here and upload your abstract.
3 - After receiving the notification of acceptance you can register and pay by bank transfer
Payment should be made by bank transfer to the following bank account:
NIB: 0035 0205 00011530930 87
IBAN (for non-Portugal residents): PT50 0035 0205 00011530930 87
Participants (includes documentation and certificate)
- Registration until
27 July for authors: 25 euros
- Registration until 27 July authors who are students at UAlg or ISCAL: 20 euros
- Registration until 27 July for non-authors: 20 euros
- Registration for in absentia participation for co-authors (includes only the certificate) until 27 July: 25 euros
- Registration for authors from 28 July to 14 September: 50 euros
- Registration from 28 July to 14 September authors who are students at UAlg or ISCAL: 40 euros
- Registration for non-authors from 28 July to 14 September: 40 euros
- Registration for in absentia participation for co-authors (includes only the certificate) from 28 July to 14 September: 50 euros
To ensure that accepted abstracts will be included in the Book of Abstracts and Programme, one author per paper must register no later than 04 September and must be present at the conference.
A maximum of two presentations per participant can be accepted.
4 - Submission of
registration form and proof of payment
Submission form and proof of payment must be sent through the following online registration form.
5 - Refunds
We regret that we will not be able to refund any fees.